View Profile jk182

1 Movie Review

Over all

I like the way the pigeon walks.

1 Game Review

My song so

5/5 10/10 haha

and hey your first flash. much better than i could do!

7 Audio Reviews

Alright here we go

Imma comment as I listen.

That trance gate is so popular now a days, but honestly you make it work.

+ 159 points because of that 10 seconds of piano.

I like transition with the lo-pass at about 1:50 very nice at bringing the song down then back up. Adding the "Rising" in Rising Waves.

Like the big drum hits good job varying it up.

Ok there's the guitar I read about. I thought it was piano before so turn that thing up! Its good dont let that trance bass drown it out. (granted im not listening through my good speakers now)

+ Another 134 points for the key change. Rare. So obviously you know some theory which is a powerful tool to have on your proverbial music belt.

All in all solid was gonna be a 4/5 but i'll give you the 5 because of the keychain.

Good job. I rarely rarely give out 5's.

DJ-Babokon responds:

To be honest, I haven't studied any musical instrument or music theory, I just have an ear for it. I appreciate your 5 to the highest extent because you critiqued this song very well. Thank you.

I liked this a lot actually.

I was a bit surprised because of the track title (just a little generic lol but hey who cares :D ).

Anyway musically I love the way this piece moves. You seem to know what youre doing. I enjoyed your choice of hi hat as well.

Im glad this is a WIP because I want to hear it finished. Please PM me when its done kay?

And Merry Christmas to you to!

Zuelo responds:

Thanks alot man ^^ and sure i send you a PM when it's finish but it needs alot of time but i think next month i have finish it .

Alright so

Lemme offer you some advice. This is nice so far but, it lacks melody. Its just pad and drums. Im not sure if you have trouble writing melodies or what but its not hard.

Just take whatever key this song is in "the first note" and use notes in that key, specifically the 1st 3rd 4th and 5th. To start out with anyway.

So if this is in the key of C, use C E F and G. and so on and so forth

This just sounds incomplete my man.

Mcewthom responds:

i like apple pie, not a clue what key this is in, it came like this, doesn't fir in line with any of the other synths i got, how would i change the key of the other synths to fit this?

Hi there my name is Jordan. I love making music in my spare time and if you have any interest in checking it out you've come to the right place! I greatly value and respect other peoples opinions so if need be let me have it! Well happy listening NG :D

BxR @jk182