Pigeon! Pigeon!

Over all

I like the way the pigeon walks.

Brick-It! Brick-It!

My song so

5/5 10/10 haha

and hey your first flash. much better than i could do!

IPODS! IPODS!

If you wanted a review

It is a loop so its kind of hard to review. But here it goes

Drums are nice I like the subtlety of the hi hats that's the kind of things I notice.

The melody is nice. But the pad is almost non existent bring it out about or not really its up to you.

um if I had to take something away it would have to be the fact that its a loop and I hope you plan on making this into a song because you should.

So there it is. 8/10 4/5

Merry Christmas =]

PlayTheGame responds:

lol thx MERRY XMAS

DJ Babokon - Rising Waves DJ Babokon - Rising Waves

Alright here we go

Imma comment as I listen.

That trance gate is so popular now a days, but honestly you make it work.

+ 159 points because of that 10 seconds of piano.

I like transition with the lo-pass at about 1:50 very nice at bringing the song down then back up. Adding the "Rising" in Rising Waves.

Like the big drum hits good job varying it up.

Ok there's the guitar I read about. I thought it was piano before so turn that thing up! Its good dont let that trance bass drown it out. (granted im not listening through my good speakers now)

+ Another 134 points for the key change. Rare. So obviously you know some theory which is a powerful tool to have on your proverbial music belt.

All in all solid was gonna be a 4/5 but i'll give you the 5 because of the keychain.

Good job. I rarely rarely give out 5's.

DJ-Babokon responds:

To be honest, I haven't studied any musical instrument or music theory, I just have an ear for it. I appreciate your 5 to the highest extent because you critiqued this song very well. Thank you.

Spacey WIP Spacey WIP

I liked this a lot actually.

I was a bit surprised because of the track title (just a little generic lol but hey who cares :D ).

Anyway musically I love the way this piece moves. You seem to know what youre doing. I enjoyed your choice of hi hat as well.

Im glad this is a WIP because I want to hear it finished. Please PM me when its done kay?

And Merry Christmas to you to!

Zuelo responds:

Thanks alot man ^^ and sure i send you a PM when it's finish but it needs alot of time but i think next month i have finish it .